Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Every day a critical position goes unfilled at your organization, your organization is losing money. Whether it's lost sales revenue, decreased productivity or a lower quality customer experience, the cost is real. What if you could predict vacancies in key positions before they happen and build a talent pipeline ahead of your talent needs? Join Paul Norman of Wyndham Worldwide to find out how.
In this session you will learn to:
- Use analytics to predict near-future staffing needs.
- Build a pipeline of talent before vacancies appear for mission critical positions.
- Avoid the lost revenue and low productivity that are the hallmarks of a chronically understaffed organization.
Compensation, benefits, and the technology that supports them are all a part of what makes Scripps an employer of choice. Balancing the ever-changing needs of the workforce with the realities of tightening budgets is increasingly challenging as they seek to attract and retain critical talent.
In this session, you will learn:
- How compensation is playing a critical role in partnering with Talent Acquisition, beyond just the base salary.
- The role benefits has in providing creative options and educating Talent Acquisition on properly valuing the benefits package.
- The role technology plays in the candidate and employee experience.
Effective talent acquisition is all about balancing quality, speed, and efficiency to get the right people on board when your organization needs them. To achieve this balance, your recruiting function needs to optimize the people, processes and tools it uses to attract and hire talent. Join Accenture´s Global Recruiting Technology Manager Donna Burns and learn how her organization is rapidly modernizing its approach to recruiting.
Thursday, June 7, 2018
Employment branding only really works when it is an accurate reflection of your culture and what it’s like to work at your organization. Organizations thrive when people love them. How employees feel at work is reflected in the customer experience. So how can we create amazing employee stories? Connect with your organization’s identity (brand), articulate the most desired ways of interaction with each other (culture), and craft compelling communications that connect individual human aspirations with our collective purpose (people).This session will review how a strong connection between people, brand and culture inform the desired employee experiences for both organization and employee.
You will learn:
- How to improve engagement while attracting like-minded candidates.
- Why connecting brand, people and culture will improve productivity, morale and the customer experience.
- Practical examples of how investing in the employee experience can pay dividends among key candidate segments.
In hiring top talent, your organization’s connection to a purpose makes a difference to candidates, especially when that purpose focused directly on them. We believe that if we help others and then empower them to do the same, we can make a difference beyond pizza. With high volume hiring challenges – hear MOD’s story of our journey to attract and retain employees to help us make a social impact across the nation. We call it spreading MODness.
In this session, you will learn:
- How second chance hiring and impact hiring at MOD brings gratitude into the workforce.
- How hiring with an impact results in a positive ripple effect with customers, the business and our communities.
- How we are leveraging the changing labor market for high volume hiring needs.
- Why we hire with the intent/goal of employee fulfillment and why we are focused on career progression.