Jodi Berg, Ph.D. is the fourth-generation leader and great-granddaughter of the founder of Vitamix, a beloved brand whose high-performance blending solutions are used by millions, from top chefs in many of the world’s finest restaurants, to home cooks, athletes and celebrities. Jodi believes that to achieve this stature, a company must create what she calls a “WOW!” experience. She can share how to organize a company to ensure a WOW! experience; how to make the WOW! purposeful, and most importantly, how to energize and activate the front-line of the WOW! army, which are the employees who every day create a better customer experience. This is done, in part, by aligning purpose throughout the organization – where every department and individual is aligned on the company purpose and business objectives.
You will learn:
- Proven successful ways to ensure a WOW! employee experience
- Strategies to energize and activate the front line workforce army
- Tools to align purpose and business objectives throughout the organization
- The tools and elements needed to provide a WOW! employee experience
- Verified strategies to engage the front-line managers and their teams
- How to use “purpose” as an effective tool for engagement